
Nothing hurts more than being deserted by the person you love...yet when they lie, deceive you an automatic hatred starts to build up in your heart. Yet you cannot be angry with them and somewhere in some corner of your heart you know that eventually you will forgive them no matter how hurt you are...this is true love. Not something which changes with company, what do you call it, companionship love??? Ya right, I would rather say that person is extremely unstable. It is noticeable that I have been venting out a lot on this blog for the last few days but I know that writing things down does help me calm down. Today after months Im at peace, after months I have laughed genuinely and actually experienced hunger. So many months I felt hungry but never felt like eating but today I simply wanna gorge!!! It feels amazing to be free at last, to be able to walk away from the situation. Naming, thanks a lot Abhinav your advise really worked. Its hard to get over the feeling of injustice but when you do, the feeling of as if being released from a bondage is exhilarating. Personally I feel its better to forgive and forget cause if the anger remains it is difficult to move on with life. Some things are just never meant to be and the saying of setting the person you love free...today I can say is bullshit. It is absolute nonsense. In today's world everyone is out to grab your love, cause it seems to have become as expensive as gold, so it is better to nurture it and keep it close to your heart never letting it go. Being at peace with myself has finally brought me closer to my family...able to heal them with my love which was being wasted so long. So, the moral of the whole nonsensical situation is that, at the of the day its only your family who stick it with you through thick and thin...no one else. Remember one eternal saying when you laugh the world laughs with you, but when you cry you cry alone. Very few people will stand by you in times of crisis and one constant support system will be your family...so lesson learnt always stick to your family and listen to them to make life peaceful cause you can never beat their experinence no matter at what age you are.
No comments:
Post a Comment