Saturday, March 17, 2007

Rebuilding...


Its takes a lifetime to build up everything but just a second or rather few words to break everything rather I would say break a person's heart and eventually their life...I have been through this phase recently and its a herculean task to hold up. Im a person who will never give up and I will walk through this with dignity...I accept I have made mistakes rather blunders and made wrong choices...time to forgive and forget, move on in life and more than anything else rectify everything. As I said it takes a lifetime to build up everything but it takes an eternity to rebuild everything which has been washed away or here snatched away. Misunderstandings are a part of life but when they are so serious that you start accusing and abusing the wrong people is where the problem starts. The actual culprits portray themselves as saints and get away with everything that they have done, while playing a double game all the while. Can't say how much I hate these hypocrites now. They don't realise what they have done cause they are happily enjoying their life now after killing the other person. Trust me its better to die than live life like a dead body where you don't feel any emotions its as if you don't feel human anymore yet all they can say is sorry. That one word I wish could change everything, but sadly it does nothing more but create more anger inside me. Anger is one thing which Im being forced to experience now. I have always maintained that I can never get angry even if I do it hardly lasts for a while but today Im furious, wild and mad at that one person who has butchered every emotion inside me to such an extent that I can't believe or trust anyone anymore. He has happily moved on with his life, falling in love again whereas Im left behind to deal with my wounds...which as all say will heal with time but I doubt it. Its hard to forget everything all those false promises oh I so wish I could get a butcher's knife right now to murder him which I would so gladly do. The pent up anger inside me seems to wanting to erupt out and I need to channelise it to save my sanity. Only consolation is that it is indeed time to move on in life...and rebuild.

No comments: