Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Letting Go...


All good things come to an end and it is difficult to come to terms when it ends on a bitter note. Letting go of everything which so long gave you all the joy and happiness is not easy. The usual feeling of emptiness sets in, everything seems to be so quiet around me, a weird stillness has taken the place of the chirpiness I had and its not comforting. The only thing which seems to comfort me now is writing down whatever I feel, cause when I do I don't realise how the time has flown by and at the same time I find myself at peace. I have been analysing the situation around me but of no avail. It only manages to cause more confusion inside me. People of late have been commenting about the nature of my writing, saying that it has become depressive but I choose to remain in the same reflective state of mind as it gives me the peace I require. I have been trying to keep myself busy more like not leaving my brain idle but inspite of everything its difficult to forget something which had initially given the peace which I had craved for and the happiness it had brought with it. The stillness that has set in is unnerving, difficult to get over sometimes. Everything has two sides so does this situation the stillness is peaceful once in a while, when I choose the silence but more often than not I don't like it. But I think this is what you call life, which is never stable today what the situation wasn't like this yesterday and optimism tells me that it won't be like this tomorrow. Life moves on and Im not willing to let it stop...

No comments: