Fa!ry
A fairy came down from heavens
And took my heart in a fraction
I felt so petrified and dumbstruck
Never felt so helpless in my entire life
Fair like a marble statue shone in moonlight
Fragrance more alluring than million flowers
Her beauty defied the cupid’s theology
Held me on trance of her magical words
Words rolled like pearls from her red lips
Musical sound froze the motion of streams
Ears yearned such heavenly feast in years
Indescribable aura around in charming reels
She had enlivened me for another day
Reinvigorated me with her words of pray
Her protective embrace had so tightly held me.
This was written for me by one of my closest friends and it has touched me so much that I could not resist putting it up on my blog. Apart from being flattered and at a total loss for words Im shocked that I could actually influence someone so much!!!
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment