
'Never search for happiness in others which will make you lonely; search for it in yourself and you will be happy even when you are left alone.'
For all those who complain that you have no one when you need to talk to someone the most this, is the only solution. I find solace in writing down my thoughts and feelings. We all tend to draw strength from something in some form or the other...I draw my solace from pouring out my emotions on paper. It has helped me over the past and is helping me now to keep peace with myself.
For all those who complain that you have no one when you need to talk to someone the most this, is the only solution. I find solace in writing down my thoughts and feelings. We all tend to draw strength from something in some form or the other...I draw my solace from pouring out my emotions on paper. It has helped me over the past and is helping me now to keep peace with myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment