Friday, March 16, 2007

Blamed And Victimised


Time and again I ask who the hell are you to throw your judgements at me, yet everytime I myself give you the chance to do so and eventually hurt me. I make it a continuous process I hate getting hurt but still I keep repeating my mistakes....mistakes which cause me a hell lot of heart-break and takes me more time to recoup than ever before. Its tiring to clarify everytime, to put every rumour to rest and most of all its frustrating to get your point across when people refuse to accept it inspite of knowing that you are not wrong. I wish I could use strong language here it would be much easier if I could actually use names here but I prefer to keep it anonymous. There, as usual I refuse to go public with my ventings...well I guess its my policy of refusing to do something which I object to. I have always been against washing dirty linen in public so, I refuse to do that myself but right now Im tired of keeping quiet and I guess I have kept quiet for way too long....so long that if I open my mouth now things are for sure gonna turn ugly. Quite a few relationships are gonna turn sour, but for once Im actually saying that I don't care...I don't believe that Im saying this but yes I really don't care, enough nonsense I have taken and for sure Im not taking anymore.

1 comment:

Dj mOT!On said...

ya don have ta supress ur feelings !!
its ur life!!! live by it !!!