Saturday, July 07, 2007

Factua Non Verba

As I try to peer into my future and try to figure out where I will be at the end of my final year I understand the true importance of the statement ‘factua non verba’ in my life. Standing at a crucial juncture where I have to take decisions concerning my career Im also trying to make sense of the various pictures of the future being projected by everyone around me. A future full of uncertainty, which might be bright or dark depending on my present actions. Where my actions are concerned I have learnt a lesson the hard way, that is never to do anything for the time being. Never will I ever make the mistake of thinking that a certain situation is ephemeral or my actions are transitory and will not affect my future; cause by the end of everything it is those very actions or that very situation which affects your life in a way which you could never fathom and it leaves you wishing you could foresee the future.
I have always said that life takes the course depending on the choices you make and right now whatever choice I make is going to affect my whole life and I know that these choices can be anything but ephemeral. At this juncture my actions take control of my future and while the realization of the gravity of the situation is unnerving Im hoping for the best.

1 comment:

Rishabh Kaul said...

check out the butterfuly effect. The concept is a little strange at first, but well applies...