Sunday, July 01, 2007

Beginning Of The End

As I start my last year in college I cant help but paraphrasing my situation with the title of Winston Churchill’s famous book ‘ Beginning of the End’. Its not the end for me rather it’s the beginning but it will be a closing on my college years and as I look forward to the first day of my last year Im apprehensive about my future and also stepping into the big bad world. The last two years in college have been one hell of a learning experience, teaching me all the bittersweet lessons of college life. My life in the last two years has been vibrant, despondent but nevertheless teaching me something new at every step. Every situation has been a sharp contrast to the other and I can't complain of a single dull moment, it has been an action packed two years of college life and now I look forward to a relatively peaceful year ahead. I can say with certainty that after three years of college I can look back and thank the place for helping me emerge as a socially and emotionally independent person in its own quirky ways. So here is wishing myself all the luck I can garner to take on another and final year in a place which has been second home for the last two years called college.

No comments: