Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Peace...At Last

Finally I seem to have found peace within myself...after all these months of fighting I have truly managed to survive and at the same time retain my sanity. Advice from Abhinav helped a lot and I cant stop thanking you for helping me out of it... I really wonder what I would have done without the your’s and Pista’s patient listening to my grievances. It does help a lot to walk away from something which hurts you no end, apart from that letting go of all the bitterness finally allows you to regain the peace which I had lost and was craving to get back. There are times when the memories still hurt but I manage to push them aside as the past and move on by keeping myself busy with other things. Now, only when Im reminded of them do they come back to me not otherwise and Im glad for that. Today I can say that my efforts in opening up to life have finally paid off...cause today I have finally opened up to life and taste it in its different forms. As usual I enjoy being left alone, thoroughly enjoy the company which I give to myself, my thoughts and my ideas only to me...the peace is delirious!!! Im enjoying every moment of it and this time I refuse to let go it...

1 comment:

Neel said...

Thats the spirit :)
Have couple of things to say...
dont show ur weakpoints to the world of people...
Time is the best healer.. give some time n space.. n dont push ur present behind the sad world...
njoy the present..
anyway .. dont wanna give some gyaan .... u know watz good for ya.. rt ?
thght of xploring ur blog.. these days.. so .. here I am :)
njoy...