Thursday, April 05, 2007
Phases Of Life
Im trying my best to take life as it comes...not to think of the silence but of the peace that I have in my life now. Every moment is different in its own way. If I try to think of the whole day ahead of me it feels as if things are coming crashing down but when I take each moment at a time it seems more manageable...less imposing. The past still hurts in its own way but considerably less than how it did just a few days back. Life can never be dull, it has its own ups and downs to keep you always on your toes. It helps to accept the different phases of life without revolting, each being diverse manages to show you the different sides of people and situations. The phase that Im experiencing right now is special in its own way cause it brings me closer to my family and gives me immense pleasure to feel that bonding which I had lost all these months. The phase that I had gone through before was also special where in life brought me close to a very special person a helped me discover the other side of life. I cant say that each phase was better than the other cause both are special in their own places but yes I all I can do is to live and cherish each moment of everything. The past will remain with me as fond memories and the present will be enjoyed to the maximum. The difference between the two phases is so immense it is taking me a lot of effort to adjust to the changes but seriously its worth the effort! Well all I can hope is to maintain my balance in life and move on. Being saying this often to myself to keep peace...the past is over and done, time to let go completely and by that I mean letting go of all the memories which hurt. Its difficult and I can feel it and the only thing that keeps me going is my own mantra that life has so much more to offer so open up to it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment