Monday, April 02, 2007

Letting Go...This Time Completely

Had enough of the illusions of hopes that things would be fine again and life would return to normal but alas life tends to throw troubles at you when you don’t need them. All the allegations, accusations and judgments... I have had enough of them, yet time and again I ask how much more do I have to hear but the whole process keeps repeating itself. So this time I choose to completely walk away. Last time also I did it but kept walking back for reasons unknown even to me, this time after so much looks like my own feet are not willing to go back neither does my brain or heart. Feels like I need a complete break from everything...and when I say everything I mean absolutely everything from people to places and this time even technology. Just feel like experiencing the peace of Munnar again where I wont have my mobile ringing to disturb me or the net beckoning me to check my mail.
I refuse to acknowledge people who have no other work other than throwing judgments and accusing others, I just want to be on my own to regain my oldself... be it even for courtesy I will not do it. I refuse to do something which I don’t like...been quiet since yesterday. I don’t feel like opening up either inspite of being surrounded by people all day I manage to detach myself, completely withdraw myself not because Im thinking something but it seems to be instinctive where I don’t want to share my feelings with anyone around me lest Im emotionally dependent again only to get hurt once more. All this while I have been vocal about my feelings but today its my silence to be heard and understood. I was complaining about the silence which had set into my life but today Im choosing that very same silence for peace and the healing that I require.

No comments: