Monday, December 03, 2007
Illusions
Illusions are not new to me, but what I search as I mentioned before comes alive with a burning desire...at mere sights or sometimes even a touch. Now I ask myself is it merely an illusion? Is it something that once acquired will cease to exist after its stipulated time is over? Will I be left bereft of what I once owned and cherished, only to look out towards a blazing desert with the quintessential spirit of life, ready to scorch my feet and acquire what my heart desires the most. Scorching my feet to soak the pleasure to acquire the desired is quite different from a situation where even my soul might be scorched. Is it worth the effort of singeing my spirit and flight of dreams? An illusion which temporarily shows me what I want to see...satisfies my senses but leaves me lonely when it disappears with the break of daylight. I hope that it wont fade away with time, for time erodes everything, even beautiful memories. Memories might be the only thing left at the end of time. But again hope is just one of the delusions to deal with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dear Subhra,
time don't wash away everything its time that make memories fresh.With the passage of time our life changes, new things happen but the same time the old memories become fresh.
But I agree with you that hope is the only delusion.
Regards,
Sriranjani Datta
Post a Comment