Content finally with what I have achieved so far. I know there is still a long way to go, for there are many adventures, experiences, situations and places awaiting my arrival but for now Im glad that I dont have anything on hand. I have fulfilled my promise of helping, of support when needed in any form.
Im content finally with a secured future for both of us with the hope in our hearts to rise to heights which we have never dreamed of. This space might never be able to express what exactly I feel, but this time I guess my relaxed poise shows the way I have formed this post. All the same this is cheering life for all the ironies it has made me experience and also for the fact that it has given me the first step towards looking back on life in a few years to say, 'Yes, I had fallen but now look how high I have reached. This, my dear is life and life is a different history.'
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment