Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Silence

I spot you sitting in a corner, seeking to love and cherish.
In the corner where you have waited so long.
So long to seek, accumulate and finally prove.
Prove that, even I can.
I can rise from the depths of darkness to the blinding glow of success.
You stay looking for a sign.
A sign that signifies trust.
A sign that signifies hope.
Hope that it is right time to shine.
Hope that I will not falter.
I see the same innocence and glow of a determined spirit on your face of yore
And wonder when will Cinderella dance again?

1 comment:

Sriranjani Datta said...

i liked the poem but didn't quiet understand the last part about cinderella dancing again. I will be glad if you explained that to me. I really found your writings interesting. You can get in touch with me at sriranjanidatta@yahoo.co.in. I think we will have a nice piece of discussion over there.
Regards,
Sriranjani.