Thursday, November 29, 2007
Ramblings
Not a long time since I wrote here...but surely a long time since I felt really strongly about something which caused me to grab a pen and paper to vent. It feels weird to flow with the tide, when I want to flow against it, to maintain my individuality in a world where I see everything fusing into one another for harmony. There were times when I just felt like coming here to write. Write something about things which went on inside me...which overwhelmed me, but strangely I could never put it in words. There surely has been a lot going on, facing both sides of the coin from the sweet to the bitter, it has all come packed in a Pandora's box. It has given a lot to contemplate upon, make my decision and execute it. Yes, life has been full and Im happy with where I stand today but somewhere something feels amiss. Where and why is something which I cant pinpoint. I have a picture in my mind which comes alive with burning desire at a sight or words, probably even a touch or a gesture. It has remained with me all these years and I wonder when it will materilize as reality in front of me. It will remain for some more time to come as a patient wait...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment