This goes down as another lesson learnt and there are more to be learnt as I venture out to conquer my fears and get what ever my heart desires with the hope in my heart, that whatever happens, happens for the best...
Friday, December 25, 2009
Years ago I had a friend telling me that I tend to take the easy way out, I was quiet then knowing all the reasons for my so called 'easy' choice, but today when I look back on the 5 years that have passed since that comment I know I haven't taken the easy way out. And I guess it was because of that I managed to achieve all that I had set out to conquer, but today Im left with what I could give a fancy name of 'Boulevard of Broken Dreams' and I know it was because for the first time I chose to take the easy way out for I didn't have the confidence of taking the normal course even tough I know Im good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment