Life, my mind and most of all my heart has managed to surprise me, I've never been so taken aback by my own reactions in the past. All these days I thought I was above such feelings and certain situations could not affect me let alone un-nerve me completely. Probably it is because all these days I had a habit of locking up emotions which were disturbing, in a part of my head which was safely pad-locked; but now I find the that the lock has long been broken, the doors refuse to close and Im flooded by a plethora of emotions. Im left wondering if this recent development is good or bad, because all this while I felt quite numb or rather I chose to think so, as it now turns out to be.
Slowly Im beginning to miss the comfort of the pseudo numbness and one thing that I know for sure is that, it is going to take quite some time before I get back to that comfort zone. By the time that happens I hope Im not hurting more than I already am.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You have written about a very personal experience, and I am not sure if it would be proper for anyone else to comment on it. But without intruding into your personal space, I tend to think what you are experiencing is part of a bigger transition, and as the poet said, "Bhalo mando jahai asuk, satyare lao sahaje." (Whether pleasant or not, let's learn to accept truth gracefully.)
You write beautifully, please write more often.
Thank you for appreciating as well as reminding me something which was clouded by the recent experiences.
I will definitely try to write more often despite the time constraints.
Post a Comment