Life throws weird situations at you and correspondingly even weirder moods begin to develop. Today as usual got a blasting at the workshop and its not nice being at the receiving end for three consecutive days, so the day went for a total toss. Sometimes my mood swings remind of the pendulum motion at its extremes. My brain is blank and damn I cant even think in a sequence...thoughts keep jumping from the past to the present and contemplating the future and refuses to settle down.
A good story which is well performed always manages to leave a mark on a person’s mind. Watched Anand today after three years. I remember watching it for the first time in my XI during my days in Nasr but couldn’t watch the whole movie due to prior commitments, but now after watching the whole movie I realize why people call it heart wrenching. Apart from the movie-induced mood I have generally been swinging from lively to despondent. As people say they have a bad hair day I guess Im having a bad mood day!!!
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment